Hi All,

Today, I have double joy :)

I today did Switching (640-604) well, getting 987/1000 to complete my quest
for CCDP.

Then when I reached my apartment, there was a letter from Cisco (well, from
Prometric) that I had passed BGP Beta with 827/1000, passing score 755. BGP
was such a challenging exam (to me).

Now, I will begin studying MPLS and QoS to become a CCIP.

I am indebted to a few members here, especially Priscilla Oppenehimer,
Howard Berkowitz, Cisco Nuts, Grant and many many others.

Later, I will ask for advice regarding what to do to become a network
consultant :)

Mwalie
CCDP/CCDA/CCNA/i-Net+/e-Biz+