hi guys,

I'd like to thank for this groups, I've been followed your discussion
And it's really useful and delightful being part of it.
I just passed foundation exam 640-841, routing - 880, switching 960, remote
940
question 110 , 40% routing, 30% switching , 30% remote

got simulation question on routing ( multi area of ospf basic
configuration )
and remote ( frame-relay traffic shapping )
Must be familiar with show of routing protocol ( ospf, eigrp, is-is , bgp )
kind of routing protocol timer..hello, dead,
knowing detail of mls, multicasting protocol, vtp mode, hsrp mac address,
stp root bridge selection
when to use cisco remote access product , isdn configuration - PRI,
triple aaa usage, x25 map, click and drag question of queueing technology..

scrutinize the detail of foundation blue print...
hands-on as much as possible.

and now I am focusing on CIT..
anyone who takes recently can share his/her experience...
any simulation question ?

cheers
hin 3/4...  :)