Hi All,

Please, I have a small issue to ask.

My Cisco ID is CSCO10463864.

Recently, I received beta results for a test I had done, but on the report,
everything is the okay (my names, testing center, etc, etc) but the Cisco ID
is different: CSCO10606645.

Now, I can not see this test in my database (Certifications Tracking System).

I have been wondering what is the issue here; I have e-mailed them and they
tell me to fax them my score report and a cover letter detailing my concerns.

Okay, from the report, the results in all the sections shows that it is
actually my score report.

Anyone experienced the same?

Mwalie