Does that mean that if I want my primary DLCI ( for whatever reasons )
to belong to some other priority queue other priority than high ..then
it's not possible . This is coz it's the first dlci mentioned in the
frame-relay priority-dlci-group command ( in the interface /
subinterface configuration mode )that's always the primary .

I quote the following from the cisco site..
"
Implementation Considerations

When implementing DLCI prioritization, please note the following points:

If a secondary DLCI goes down, you lose traffic destined for that queue
only.

If you lose the primary DLCI, the subinterface goes down and you lose
all traffic.

"

What does the second point mean...??

Thanks