There was a long discussion on this some months ago. You may wish to check
the archives.
The short answer is "no".
Several tricks: (a) Include in a banner message.
(b) Create a named access list and then put the serial number in a remark.
ip access-list standard Serial_Number
   remark This router's serial number is 2500033333