I have been using two practice tests for study.  The one that came with the
Sybex book, and an older Transcender (bscn) test.  The transcender one I
think is a good learning tool because the answers go into detail.  For the
Sybex one, I actually use the flash card test on my palm just for repition
of studying.  But I am constantly getting emails about other tests that seem
less like study tools and more like brain dumps.   I thought they were
shutting down some of these sites.
I know we all want our Certs to cary some weight since we work hard for them
so here's my question(s)

Do these tests and websites tick you off? Are they valid learning tools? Is
there really a big difference between passing this way and the CCNP
Bootcamps? Do you not care because the people who pass by memorization will
likely make fools of themselves when they actually get a job based on their
Certs.