From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 June 2003 18:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Channel Bonding [7:71519]

Im Probably wrong here but my understanding is that multi-link groups
multiple channels into a singel entity for lack of a better term.For
instance with ISDN if you use multi-link I believe it brings both B
channels up when interesting traffic is forwarded. My understanding of
bonding is that you use it to form multiple circuits into a single
entity.I have seen bonding used with T-1s and the bonded circuits appear
to be a single pipe.

Im probably worng on countless levels but since noone else took a stab
at it I figured what the hell. :P

HTH
Don K.