I understande how Multicast routers should not forward any multicast
datagram with destination addresses in this range  (224.0.0.0 - 224.0.0.255
) bec. of ttl not able the address to go to the next hop.
But I dont' remember how those addresses are translated to L2 addresses. Or
maybe I'm not reading into it...or the link local terminology is throwing me
off.

Thanks all for you answers.