I think frame-relay local-dlci is used for specifying which PVC should
be used on a interface, or in other word tie a interface to a PVC,
especially when using sub-interface. When using physical interface, you
may use frame-relay map command or inverse-arp in case you have only one
PVC for that interface
MNThC nh
Support Division
Vietnam Datacommunication Company (VDC)