Dear sir
                I'd Like To Know what Type Of Cable I Can Use It to Connect Serial
In      Router
Cisco 2600              With Control Unit 5494 I used V.24 Male cable From 5494 And
Connect It With V.24 Cable                      Female with Cisco Cable.
                But When I Make show Interface The SDLC Address State Is Disconnect It
Meanes No
                Communcation between serial and IBM Control Unit 5494.
                I Think I Have Problem In Pin Assiment Between The Two Cable .
                And I want to Inform you I didn't Make Interface Loopback It Is
Important
Do It In this
                Case Or Not .
                Please I Need Help As Soon As   Possible

Thank's
ELHAMY KAMAL