Hello, I have a question for throubleshooting guys!
Suppose that I want to sniff traffic from two differentes vlans, let's say
vlan 2 and vlan 3, simultaneously in the same CATOS switch. I want to put my
sniffer in port 0/1 (for example), I would do this:

            1) set span 2 0/1 both create
            2) set span 3 0/1 both create

First question: is neccesary the keyword "create"?
Second question:  Must I configure port 0/1 as trunk port allowing vlan's 2
and 3 or it is not neccesary?

Thanks!!