Whichever exam you elect to take, this doc is a good reference:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuration_guide_book09186a0080087df1.html
 mind the wrap, of course. The config guide is a big book (7MB pdf), but
covers much of the material on the exam. Looking at the old and new exam
outlines, I think this is probably your best bet.

BTW, the scenario portion of the existing exam does match the exam outline;
you be warned to be ready for a particular simulation. I received such a
warning and it absolutely did not apply to that test. And it did distract me
from studying the outline material, which was relevant.

When in doubt, I think following the outline's the best approach.

Annlee

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]