From: Vijay Anand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 July 2003 06:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: wireless [7:71781]

hello all

i want to know ,,how is Cisco wireless exam 9E0-581 WLANFE, what abt the
study material or books
is any one who already took this exam pls tell me the details abt this..

thanx a lot in advance
VijayAnand

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.
Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business
of MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view
of the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.