Hi guys,

I had a problem with IPX and I'm totally lost with it.

Scenario:
My customer change their analogue to digital (64kbps) lease line few days
ago and they were doing bridging
with Microm router. My role there is to change the Microm router to Cisco
1602 routing the IPX traffic to the remote
location which is Cisco 1602 also. My understanding is when I enable the
IPX routing and change their IPX network
number in one of the location (btw, they are using the same network number,
888 I change it) to 887.

Before:
Novell A (802.3, Net 888) ---------Microm ------Analogue lease ------Microm
--------- Novell B(802.3, Net 888)

After:
Novell A (802.3, Net 888)  ------- 1602 -----64k ----------1602
---------------- Novell B (802.3, Net 887)

Additional info, both of the Novell ethernet are running on novel-ether.

Thanks for the time.
Ryan