Amazing wrote:

> thanks for the info.
>
> do you know if it is possible to just re-take the CID test to
> recert the
> CCDP if I have just completed the CCNP recert exam?  or do i
> have to do the
> CCDP recert exam to recert CCDP?

I tried to do that the other way around. In other words I recertified as
CCDP and just wanted to take Support and be recertified as CCNP. Cisco said
no, as did the tracking system. Check the tracking system for your case, but
I bet you have to take the CCDP recert. It sounds like it's been updated!
That's good. When I took it it was obviously ancient, with no IS-IS, for
example.

Priscilla