>If you must do one quickly, start with Remote Access. With your CCNA, you
>can do the Remote Access exam without much difficulty (the old version).
Use
>Cisco Press...Cisco Remote Access Exam Certification Guide. It should take
>you about 1 month to get it done....you can even prepare for the old
>Switching exam should you like.

I would like to get the Switching because its a strong issue in the company
I work for.

You think it's possible to study for it until the dead-line?

>The new exams seem to be much broader in terms of course content, and Cisco
>Press is the way to go.

>The plan will continue to evolve; it is fun studying to become CCNP (I
>think) and with your attitude, you will enjoy it.

Yep. The main purpose  is to get the CCIE. I was suggested to get the CCNP
before 'cause
it's the best way to get really prepared to the Big Test.

Isamar