Hi all
I have a cisco 3600 and I am facing an unknown problem maybe it is stupuid
but realy i don't know
I have a pretty much common configuration 2 valid IP addresses on both
interfaces. one of them are my network the other interface is linked to
another router interface when I trie to ping the outside from the router's
consol I have a response but when I try to ping from a machine in my network
and don't have any reply.
I used static route as in
"ip route 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"  where is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  is the other router interface
I disabled ip routing
"no ip routing"
Can Anyone please help me if a missed anything
THANX a lot
Elias

Trouvez l'bme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551