You need to know EVERYTHING.

I took & failed last week.....

RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS, BGP - all redistributing into each other......

-----Original Message-----
From: alaerte Vidali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 July 2003 22:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE Lab !!! [7:71919]

For sure you should know a lot about redistribution.

A statement I heard from a Cisco guy responsable for the test in my country:

-Certainly it will be asked one topic that you never have heard about; this
is to test your capacity to look the CD documentation and find an answer.

Certainly you should know all you can, because there is no time to search on
the CD.

The IOS on the lab is about to change. 12.2.
                Sirocom Virus Scanning Service

                 Sirocom Virus Scanning Service

                          WWW.SIROCOM.COM