Hi all,

I have a problem on an hub and spoke IPSEC VPN.

There are two 827H connected to a 1721 acting as an hub, configured to make
two VPN IPSEC tunnel. All seems to run correctly ( IPSEC SA are up, I can
ping from 827 to 1721 and from 827 to 827 ), except I have problem only with
some applications ( example FTP with no small file ) and only from 827 to
827 ( 827 to 1721 works fine ).

It seems to be an MTU problem.
I have set ip tcp adjust-mss 1440 on all ethernet interfaces ( 1440 + 52
IPSEC header + 8 PPPOE = 1500 ) and this seem to be correct, but in the two
hops connection ( 827 to 1721 to 827 ) the packets don't travell across the
fastethernet on 1721, simply entry and exit from the same ATM0 interface, so
this settings is not applied.

Have I to apply MTU directly on ATM interface ? Which value would be correct
?

Any other idea ?
Any help appreciate.
Thanks.