I just did the CCNP recet test two weeks ago and passed with not too much
studying -- used boson test to see my weak areas and just brushed up on
those areas -- hint -- you can use the same study materials you used three
years ago -- nothing has changed.

as to the answer to your questions, my experience has been that you should
go directly to cisco with these questions so you have a documented answer
when they change their mind later on ;-)

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]