Hi all,

To bring back the physical interface to it is default we use " default
interface type number " global config mode....

The question is how we bring back the default sting for the

Router#sho line
yp     Tx/Rx    A Modem  Roty AccO AccI   Uses   Noise  Overruns   Int
*    0 CTY              -    -      -    -    -      0       0
0       -
    65 AUX   9600/9600  -    -      -    -    -      0       0
0       -
*   66 VTY              -    -      -    -    -      1       0
0       -
*   67 VTY              -    -      -    -    -      1       0
0       -
     68 VTY              -    -      -    -    -      0       0
0       -
    69 VTY              -    -      -    -    -      0       0
0       -
    70 VTY              -    -      -    -    -      0       0
0       -

How to make use of the following virtual interfaces?
  Virtual-Access
  Virtual-FrameRelay
  Virtual-Template
  Virtual-TokenRing