hmm set commands, looks catoslike to me.

According to http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/556/nat-faq.html, all
platforms other than uBR7200 require either a J or an O image (Enterprise
or Cisco IOS Firewall respectively) to obtain support for Microsoft's
NetMeeting application within Cisco IOS NAT.

        Brian

The path to a desireable destination
is often more difficult than the path to stay where you are.