I passed the BCMSN test, but you can look at the Cisco documentation for
what should be on the test.  If you've taken any courses for the CCNP, or
look at the info from Cisco, you will probably see that ATM, and LANE in
specific, is a very small percentage of the material covered, if at all.
So, if there are any questions on your particular test the percentage of
them should be relatively small.  You should be able to miss all of them and
still pass, assuming that you get 100% on everything else.  I sincerely
doubt that Cisco would include more than 30% of the questions that are
involving LANE...

-Fred