Hi,

you can turn on per-packet load sharing on a per-interface basis. You can
also disable CEF on a per-interface basis once it is enabled globally, but
you probably don't want to do this. I don't think there is any performance
difference between per-flow and per-packet load sharing when using CEF.

Thanks,

Zsombor