Has anyone run into an scenario like this before.
I have a router that is mobile.  It is connected to a workgroup switch of a
few laptops.  I have two other interfaces (internet connections) that are
connected to a satellite (128k) and an 802.11b access point. What I want to
do is utilize the satellite link when I am out in the field.  When I return
to my base area, I would like it to automatically cutover to the wireless
link, as well as back to the satellite when I roam away from the base area.
(I get charged by the minute for my satellite, plus the wireless is faster)
I feel like this should be pretty easy, but for the life of me can't figure
out how to proceed...

Thanks in advance,

Duncan Wallace
[EMAIL PROTECTED]