I couldn't agree more, buy from Ebay! Also if you already have purchased a
lab book, buy equipment that fits its topology or look at the available lab
books on the market that you may purchase and construct a lab that would
accommodate any of their topologies. Like IPExpert, CCBootCamp, or
NetmasterClass's new lab book.
Jason
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]