I agree with Ronnie - sounds like the router isn't seeing any interesting
traffic.  "show dialer" can provide useful information.  Depending on what
IOS version you're running, it may show the "time until disconnect".  If you
have more or less constant interesting traffic, it should stay near 120
seconds.

If I remember correctly, "debug dialer packets" will show interesting
packets.  Use with caution (as with any debug) if you have a fair amount of
traffic.

Also, remember that interesting traffic has to be defined in both directions
- either end can drop the link if there is no interesting traffic out of the
interface for the idle-timeout.

JMcL