Cruise on over to www.nmsusers.org.  It was setup as a vendor-neutral
network management site because of some instances of heavy-handedness on the
HP OpenView forum (and I've heard of some on the Netcool lists also, but I
don't subscribe to those).  Quite a few of the members are "old" network
management experts with plenty of experience.  The traffic on the list is
rather slow, precisely because the members are experienced and don't run
into that many issues we can't solve on our own.  We would be glad to answer
your questions though.  I'd suggest the "discuss" general list.

You can also check out www.opennms.org.  It's free (GPL) hence it's name.

Fred Reimer - CCNA

Eclipsys Corporation, 200 Ashford Center North, Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone: 404-847-5177  Cell: 770-490-3071  Pager: 888-260-2050

NOTICE; This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer.