taken a snapshot of some of the config...
******************************
interface Dialer1
 description ISDN Dial In Users
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 no ip route-cache
 ip ospf interface-retry 0
 no ip mroute-cache
 dialer remote-name rushta01
 dialer pool 20
 dialer-group 1
 no snmp trap link-status
 pulse-time 0
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap
!
interface Dialer2
 description ISDN Dial In Users
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 no ip route-cache
 ip ospf interface-retry 0
 no ip mroute-cache
 dialer remote-name mckeng01
 dialer pool 20
 dialer-group 1
 no snmp trap link-status
 pulse-time 0
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap
!
interface Dialer3
 description ISDN Dial In Users
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 ip ospf interface-retry 0
 dialer remote-name walkej02
 dialer pool 20

 dialer-group 1
 no snmp trap link-status
 pulse-time 0
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap
!
access-list 101 deny   ospf any any
access-list 101 deny   udp any any eq snmp
access-list 101 deny   ip any host 255.255.255.255
access-list 101 permit ip any any
dialer-list 1 protocol ip list 101

""Ronnie Higginbotham""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If your idle timeout is 120 sec and you have interesting traffic defined
> with the dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit command
> then I would start check for bugs in my IOS. As long as some interest
> traffic is going over the link (ie. routing protocol, user traffic, etc)
> something has to reset the timers.
>
> Are you running a routing protocol over the link?
>
> Can you post some debug dialer.
>
> ""Ants""  wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > me again on isdn issues.
> > have resolved previous problems thanks for all input.
> >
> > another ugly snake has reared it's neck..
> >
> > have a number of isdn sites dialing in (dialer interfaces and not ddr)
and