From: maine dude [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 8:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tokenring [7:72470]

Hi,

I know that this should be a easy question, I think that the answer is B.
But the book says A, what do you think the answer is?

If you could also provide a link for a detailed answer that would be good.

What would happen on a simple ring network if one of the users turned off
her workstation?

a. Only her workstation would lose connectivity.
b. None of the workstations would lose connectivity.
c. The workstations on either side of hers in the ring would lose network
connectivity.
d. The network would fail

Answer: ?

Thanks in advance