Hello,
I wanted to hear some suggestions from you in this case:

My company is thinking to add an Internet product where we can charge
the customer regarding the bandwidth usage, something like "pay per
use". Do you have any experience about it?. I would like to hear some
recommendations like what software you are using, or if this products is
just a headache and does not worth the time for implementing it.
I have used Netflow just for traffic analysis, never for accounting....,
can I do this using netflow or there are other software/methods?

Thanks

Alejandro Acosta,-