You can continue to complete your CCNP exams, but you
will not be CCNP certified until you recertify your CCNA.
Normally, successfully completing a higher level exam would
recertify your lower level certification.  However, if it has
already expired then you must take that recert exam.

If you have any other questions you can contact Cisco
at:  www.cisco.com/go/certsupport

HTH,
Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco ATC/Regional Networking Academy
"Cunctando restituit rem"

Justin Vo wrote:

  Dear All,

  I would like to know what happen if my CCNA expire but i have two
  passed
  exams of the CCNP. Do you loose all these exams and redo the whole
  thing ?
  or can I continue with the CCNP once I redo my CCNA exam ?

  or even if you know any email of cisco that I can ask this question
  is also
  good.

  Much appreciate.
  Justin Vo