Steve,

You need to open GRE to from any source to your VPN server and then
depending on whether you're using PPTP or L2TP make sure you have either
tcp/1723 or tcp/1701 open.

My ACL looks like this for PPTP access...

access-list 101 permit tcp any host  eq 1723
access-list 101 permit gre any host

Stevo

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]