Anybody experience with ISDN pabx for home/office as an ISDN sim?

I am testing one right now and are running into problems.
Tei's are assigned.
layer 1 and 2 are active.
Have to clear the interface everytime after a dial so TEI's are reassigned
etc. Than it works a single time. Next time only a single ping. Same config
different ios's behave differently.

That is going to give trouble when doing dial backup, ddr, watch, you name
it.

Maybe someone has some experience with 12.2(x) or 12.2(x)T versions for the
1600/2500 fr r&s lab?

Martijn

ps I'll ask it at the ccie group later on.