""Chavira Luis""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yes, actually some other tests (I guess most of them) force you to answer
> some questions before the actual test begins. Word is out that depending
on
> your questions the test comes harder or easier (at least on non-ccie
tests).
> Truth is Cisco gives 0 points to some questions, being the mechanics to
> choose the "null" questions a mistery.

stop with this urban legend about the test becoming harder or easier
depending upon how you complete the survey. just think about it logically.

If I say I have no network experience at all, is my test going to be easier
that the test given to someone who says s/he has 20 years experience? or
harder?

what value is there for Cisco to provide for "outcome based" testing?

The survey is there for QC purposes. There is no reward or pubnishment based
on the survey. JMHO

If anyone has any real information to the contrary, my miind can be changed.