Thanks God,
Thanks father and mother,
Thanks friends who's helped me,
I've passed my BCRAN 642-821 exam yesterday, the score to pass is 790,
the exam has 67 questions, 75 minutes, one simulation (one for my exam,
simulation is not difficult, cisco said that you should not spend more
than 10 minues for one simulation question) and it's the first exam of
mine toward CCNP
After the exam, I realize that, it is not very difficult to pass CCNP
exams if you could spend time to study CCNP materials, documents on
Cisco website and doing some labs, simulator software is a good choice
for inexpensive labs
Goodluck to me and you all
Thanh MN
Vietnam Datacommunication Company