Hi..  I have a PIX 515 connected to internet, the bandwidth is 512K.
Besides this PIX 515 also has PIX-PIX VPN to two of our branches.  I found
that when I transfer a big file via the PIX-PIX VPN, the bandwidth
utilisation will never reach the maximum.  But when I download big file from
internet, it will reach Max.  Why??  Note that there is not traffic shaping
in the router?  What is the Max bandwidth for PIX-PIX VPN on 512K link???