Rohit ,
cisco version of radius is termed as TACACS Server.
It has the capability of any login users to provide
authentication,authorisation as well as accounting.
Means if the user coming in for logon needs to be a
part of cisco database with necessary password. Also
upon sucessful login cisco server will decide whether
what rights to be given to you. Also a track of all
the operations are kept by cisco server in the form of
log.

You can read the documentation that comes along with
the CD and very self explainatory.

Regards

--- Nakul Malik  wrote: > what
topic ezxactly do u need help on?
> give me some details and i might be able to help.
> -Nakul
>
> --
> Nakul Malik
>
> H-342
> New Rajendra Nagar
> New Delhi - 110060
>
> Mobile: +91-9811424477
> Ph: +91-11- 2582 3488
>       +91-11- 2585 0155
> Fax:: +91-11- 2575 2904
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> ""Rohit Sundriyal""  wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Team
> >
> > We need to setup cisco radius server.i have no
> knowledge on this can
> someone
> > please help me out.....
> >
> > Quit Urgent
> >
> > Rohit Sundriyal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to
http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/