Hi list,

Does anyone have experience with CSS' server load-balancing, specifically
RADIUS load-balancing?

We got the following situation: LAC is generating all user authentication
packets using an unique source port / source address pair. What happens: CSS
treats all packets as an unique flow (as they seems to come from the same
IP+port pair), so we got a problem with the server load-balancing...

This behavior does make sense in almost all IP transactions, but not with
RADIUS (as there is no need for flow persistence) so we'd like to overcome
this limitation, due to our specific situation...

Anyone has some idea to change this behavior on CSS boxes?
* By the way, any thoughts in Alteon or Radware boxes? We have heard we can
change this behavior on an Alteon box (with some limitations) and that the
Radware box has an specific feature called RADIUS load-balancing, that
solves this problem... is that right?

Best regards.
Rodrigo Kazuo Yamamoto