""Vicuna, Mark""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Finally passed MPLS with 925.
>
> Comparing to the other core exams for CCIP, this exam was by far the most
> intense.  Any reason(s) why Cisco has this exam rated at 867 to pass?

don't know about this one in particular, but I am beginning to suspect that
Cisco is starting to look at higher passing scores with fewer questions
being asked, particularly for the specialty tests. The wireless cert test I
recently passed had a passing score of 790 and only 50 questions.

I'm assuming you've taken the BGP and the QoS exams. Were those higher
passing scores and relatively few questions as well? In your estimation, how
many questions is reasonable for a specialty exam?