Looks pretty good. On Ebay most of those routers go around 200 or more
(unless they have gone down again). Not sure on the switch, I think the 1924
I have went for 250 with free shipping. The DTE/DCE cables are about 9 a
piece. Biggest thing on the 25xx routers is the 16Mb of flash, which those
have. Otherwise you have to mess with the rom chips etc. Good luck with your
lab those pieces make up a good portion of my lab as well.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]