Hi all
i have the following setup so I am please if any body can help me for
configuration or if it possible to implement or not and how.
We have this customer and we need to apply load sharing with automatic
failover (take in consideration the customer have firewall) . so did any
body know how I can implement it with BGP u can see also GLBP for help

Best regards,

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of oledata.mso]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image002.gif]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image001.emz]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of oledata.mso]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image006.gif]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image005.emz]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image004.gif]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image003.emz]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image002.gif]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image001.emz]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of oledata.mso]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image008.gif]

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of image007.emz]