With the assumption this will be your first attempt, let me counter with
another question. How much is the experience worth to you of sitting a lab
to experience the situation and see the difficulty of the questions? It will
demonstrate the topics that need improvement. Would the same money be better
spent attending some training or purchasing some equipment? Further
assumption is that you can afford either.
Good luck in whatever you decide.