In order to help pay for the services of GroupStudy.com we are opening a
GroupStudy.com store, selling some of the industries best certification
products!  If you are in the market for some Cisco Certification materials,
please check us out at:

http://shop.groupstudy.com

We have a number of products from Certification Zone including written test
practice questions and a CCNA, CCNP lab workbook.

IP Expert has offered us an exclusive discount off their CCIE workbooks.
Purchase from the store and receive a 5% discount!

Besides certification materials, we also have partnered with a company to
sell GroupStudy t-shirts, mugs, bags, etc.

So please keep us in mind for your next purchase!

Paul Borghese