RPR+ is a native option, not hybrid.  Hybrid options are DRM (dual router
mode) with HSRP running between the MSFC's and HA on the SUPs, or SRM
(single router mode) with only one MSFC active.  You could also run DRM with
config sync, but that is not recommended.

I was saying that if your Hybrid switches take longer than your Native
switches to fail-over, then you have something configured wrong on your
Hybrid switches.  Not much can be done about the fail-over times for Native
mode until Cisco fixes their code (re-architects it more likely, it's not
strictly a bug, just a bad implementation of redundancy).

No offense, but I'd suggest that you review your redundancy setup.  Your
Hybrid switches should NOT take 60-90 seconds to fail-over.

Fred Reimer - CCNA

Eclipsys Corporation, 200 Ashford Center North, Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone: 404-847-5177  Cell: 770-490-3071  Pager: 888-260-2050

NOTICE; This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer.