The syntax file allow you to highlight keywords in different colours.
For instance I have the following word shown in red when they appear -

broadcast-deny
clear
deleted deny disable drop disabled
error erase exit exclude
forced forced-wait force-local-chap
global-password
input-lat-service-deny
no none nopassword
output-lat-service-deny
private permanent pause pathtrace-disabled
refuse
set shut shutdown strict spanning-disabled startup-config start-up stop
udp-disable
watch-disable

And these words in blue -

broadcast
enable enabled enable-name-cache enable-arp
default default-circuit
input-lat-service-permit
no-shut
output-lat-service-permit on
permit public privilege pubkey-chain
remark running-config redundancy-enable
single-slot-reload-enable
validate-enable
all active at-mode-permit
Up

You can then pick another colour (e.g. green) for other keywords such as
-

a1-map a2-map aaa aal aal1 aal2 aal2-profile aal3/4 aal5 abort abr
absolute absolute-timeout acc-qos accept accept-dialin accept-all-calls
accept-filter accept-lifetime accept-manager accept-rp access-class
access-enable access-expression access-group access-list access-list
access-mode access-point access-point-list access-point-name
access-profile access-template access-violation accounting
accounting-list accounting-threshold accounting-transits acct-port
ack-delay-time ack-max acquire activate activation-character
activation-window active-links-minimum active-time adapter
adaptive-shaping add additional-zones addr-offset address address-family
address-pool address-reg address-registration address-resolution
addressed-key adjacency adjacency-filter administrative-weight advertise
advertise-default-route-only advertise-map advertise-to-lost-route
advertise-v2 advertisement-interval aesa aeso agent aggregate-address
aggregate-limit aging-time aim ais-shut alarm alc alert-off alerting
alias aliases all-incoming-calls-v120 allnets allocate allow-caching
allow-reserved allowas-in allroute-netbios allroute-sna alps alt-dial
alternate alternate-addressing always-compare-med ansi answer-address
answer-timeout answer1 answer2 any any-local-broadcast aodi apollo
action adjacent-routes acknowledge accept-reverse address-resolution
affinity announce append-after apple appletalk application
advertise-tags allocation-mode anytone aaa_server access-policy
auto-sync active_calls access ascii-hexval addresses alarms associations
autoroute admission-control advertised adjacency-log advertisements
aggregation affinities areas access-lists adaptive activation
arap-callback applique aps arap araprad area area area-address
area-max-cost area-max-hops area-password arp arp-cache arp-enable
arp-request-timer arp-server arp-timeout arq as-override as-path ascu
asp asr async async-bootp async-mobility asynchronous at-mode atm-ces
atm-dxi atm-peak-rate-limit attach attack attempts attenuation attribute
attribute-flags audio-prompt audit aurp auth-cache-time auth-guest
auth-port auth-proxy auth-proxy-banner authen authenticate
authentication authentication authentication-key authorization
authorized-redirection auto-address auto-config-atm-address
auto-conversion auto-cost auto-cut-through auto-polarity auto-reset
auto-rp auto-summary autobaud autocommand autoconfigure autodetect
autohangup autoload automatic-tag autoselect autotest availability
average-depth-factor avoidance avoidance
begin bw bfe-decision bfe-emergency backing-store back-to-back
break-on-ip backplane blacklisted-adjacencies bindings bindwait
bandwidth-allocation bus bchannel bert bootvar b-channel backdoor
backoff-queuesize backplane-ds0 backup backup-server-query-interval bad
balanced ban bandwidth bandwidth-factor bandwidth-hold bandwidth-percent
banner bap base-rate base-size basic basic-5ess basic-net3
battery-reversal bc bchan-number-order be beacon before-forward
best-effort bestpath bgp bgp-community bgp-policy bgroup-list bind
bindid binding bit bits bitswap-layer3-addresses blacklist-adjacency
blast block block-newcalls bnn boot bootfile bootflash bootflash:
bootldr bootp bootstrap border border-routers boundary broadcast-address
broadcast-fastswitching broadcast-queue broadcastdelay bsc bsc-char-set
bsr bsr-border bsr-candidate bstun buckets-of-history-kept buffer-size
buffered buffers buffersize bump bundle bundle-name burned-in-address
burst burst-count bus-atm-address busy busy-message busyout
busyout-threshold bypass byte-count bytes
cos-enable c-min ca cable cable-range cablelength cac cache
cache-headers cache-ignore-netbios-datagram cache-invalidate-delay
cache-sa-state cache-timeout cache-timer cadence cadence-list
cadence-max-off-time cadence-min-on-time cadence-variation caim calendar
calendar-valid call call-agent call-record call-type call-waiting
callback callback-secure callback-server called called-number
called-subscriber caller caller-id callin calling-number calling-pty
callout calltracker candidate canonical-qos cap-list capture-userdata
carrier-delay cas cas-custom cas-group casa cbr cbus-bridging ccs
cct-port cdp cdr cdr-aggregation-limit cdr-option cef
cell-loss-integration-period center-header cep certificate ces ces-cdv
ces-clock cg-path-requests cgmp chain channel-group channel-protocol
chap charging charging-gateway chat-script check checksum chunk-size
chunk-size cipx cir circuit circuit-group circuit-type circuits cisco
citrix class class-bundle class-int class-map class-range class-vc
classless claw clear-screen clid client client-atm-address
client-identifier client-mode client-name client-to-client clients clns
clock clock-mode clock-period clock-select clockmode clockrate close
clp-bit cluster-alias cluster-holdtime cluster-id cmf cmns cmpc cmt
cmt-signal-bits cns codec collection
cd custom components cls cug-service compressedtcp confirmation-tone
clear-wait call-disconnect cc-timer cbus chassis-id contact cp-cp
cos-bandwidth-allocation cug character-map connections capability
cos-map csr class-of-service connection-network collection-statistics
capture crash call-stats connect-speeds cookie csm cidr-only calls chips
client-ip-address connection-map cmgr capabilities certificates
control-interface call-counters cas-data context conf cdapi c2600 c7200
class-links compress-config cts-delay cell-payload comfort-noise command
comment community community-list compand-type compare-routerid
compatible compensation compiled complexity compress compression
compression-connections compression-connections con condition confed
confederation conference-code config config-atm-address config-commands
config-key config-register configuration configuration-time configure
configure-nas configure-nas conflict confreg congestion
congestion-management congestion-threshold connect connection
connection-timeout connection-type conns conntype console container
contention contiguous-bchan continue control-vc controlled-carrier
conversion cops copy cor core-file corlist cos cost cot count counters
country coverage coverpage cpname cpp cptone crb crc crc4 credentials
creds crl cross-connect crs crypto csm-statistics csna csnp-interval
cts-required ctype custom-queue-list customer customer-id cut-through
dsp data-coding dte-timeout dampening data data-character-bits data-drop
data-pattern database database-filter database-filter databits dbconn
dce dce-terminal-timing dchannel ddr-backup de de-bit de-group de-list
dead-interval deadtime debug dec-compatible decimal decimal-tty decnet
dedicated default default default-cost default-gateway
default-information default-metric default-name default-network
default-originate default-output-rip-delay default-output-sap-delay
default-package default-peer default-profile default-pu default-reject
default-response default-route default-router default-rpf-distance
default-triggered-rip-delay default-triggered-rip-holddown
default-triggered-sap-delay default-triggered-sap-holddown default-value
default-weights defaults define delay delay-start delete deletion
delimiter deltas demand-circuit description destination
destination-address destination-pattern detect deterministic device-code
device-id dfp dhcp dhcp-client dhcp-gateway-address dhcp-proxy-client
dhcp-server diag dial-contention dial-control-mib dial-peer dial-peer
dial-shelf dial-tdm-clock dial-type dialer-group dialer-list dialin
dialing-method dialout differential-delay-maximum digit-strip
direct-inward-dial directed-broadcast directed-request directedrequest
director disc_pi_off discard disconnect
dir diagbus debugging dchp datastream delay-duration
delay-with-integrity dialout-delay dial-pulse digit dial detector
downstream dualtone dlci dlcfilter default-file default-slot
disconnect-reason directory dlctrace dlus distribution-statistics
detail-call digital default-atm-addresses detail dampened-paths
descriptors dlurlink dnsix dsc dsi dialplan descriptor dial-bids
disconnect-ack disconnect-cause disconnect-character disconnect-time
discovers discovery discriminator dispatch-character dispatch-machine
dispatch-timeout display distance distinctive-ring-guard-time
distribute-list distribute-sap-list distributed
distributions-of-statistics-kept dlci-status-change dlsw dlsw-local-ack
dlur dlus-backup dnis dns dns-server dns-timeout dnsix-dmdp dnsix-nat
domain domain-delimiter domain-group domain-id domain-list domain-lookup
domain-name domain-password dot1q down down-when-looped download
downward-compatible-config drip drop-mode drp ds0 ds0-group ds3-scramble
dsbm dscp dsip dsn dsp-pre-alloc dspfarm dspint dspu dsu dsx1 dte
dte-invert-txc dtmf-relay dtmf-timer-inter-digit dtr dtr-active dump
duplex duplicate-address-check duplicate-path-bias during-login dvmrp
dxi dynamic dynamic-extend dynamic-map dynamic-routing dynwind
establish edit eeprom enable-80d5 explorer-dup-are-filter
explorer-fastswitch explorer-maxrate envmon engineid endpoint eswitch
explicit-paths endpoints environment exec-callback e-mail-controllable
e164 e2-clockrate e3-scramble early-token-release ebgp-multihop echo
echo-cancel echo-interval ecm ecn editing efci-bit eigrp
eigrp-bandwidth-percent eigrp-bandwidth-percentage
eigrp-sap-split-horizon eigrp-splithorizon eigrp-timers elan-id
enable-alarms enable-ascu enable-circuit enable-host enable-pu
enable-timeout enablepass encap encapsulate encapsulation encoding
encrypt encryption encryptorder end end-to-end enhancements enroll
enrollment entries entry erpdu-interval error-display error-indication
error-threshold es-neighbor es-neighbors escape-character esct-time
esi-address eso-info eso-max eso-min evaluate event event-logging
event-service event-window events every exception exception-queue
excluded-address exec exec-banner exec-character-bits exec-timeout
exec-wait execute-on exit-address-family expect-factor experimental
explicit-path explorerq-depth exponential-weighting-constant export
express-buffer extended extended-allowed extended-port
extended-portnames extendedrmon external external-loop-request
failover for fst-peername feature forwarding-table filesys flh-log
fastcache fecn-adapt from-xot frmr-disable facility fail-message
faildetect failure fair-queue fallback fast-external-fallover fast-idle
fast-rollover-delay fast-start fastswitch fax fax-relay fddi
fddi-default fdl file filter filter-expr filter-for-history filter-list
filter-sa-request filter-set finger finrst-timeout finwait-time firmware
first first-byte fixed-config-atm-address flag flap-statistics flash
flodding-unthrottled flood flood-list flood-reduction flooding
flooding-unthrottled flow flow-aggregation flow-assist flow-cache
flow-control flow-export flowcontrol flush follow-route-path force
foreign-agent foreign-service format forward forward-digits
forward-protocol forward-queries forward-time forwarding
forwarding-agent fr-atm fragment frame frame-length frame-relay
frame-relay-inarp framing framing-sdh fras fras-host free-trade-zone
freq-max-delay freq-max-deviation freq-max-power freq-min-power
freq-pair freq-power-twist frequency frf11 frmr fssrp fst ftc-trunk ftp
full-duplex full-help
guard-out glean globals gsr gt64010 global gain gatekeeper gateway
gateway-max-interworking generate generate-mdn generic generic-pool
getzonelist-filter glean-packets global-disconnect global-lecs-address
global-propagate gns-reply-disable gns-response-delay gns-round-robin
gocardinal gprs group group-address group-cache group-configuration
group-list group-listen group-range groups gsn-resource-factor gtp
guard-timer guest gw-accounting gw-type-prefix
hello-muliplier hic hoc hold-vc-timer htc h323 host hookflash-input
hookflash-output hunt-group hosts handle hdx h225 h323 h323-gateway
h323-id half-duplex hardware hardware-address hash hdb3 hdlc
header-compression hear-rip heartbeat hello hello-interval
hello-multiplier hello-time hello-timer helper-address helper-list
helper-map hidden hide-telnet-address high history hold-character
hold-down hold-queue hold-reset hold-time holddown holding-time holdq
holdtime home-agent homeagent hop-reduction hops-of-statistics-kept host
host-buffers host-delay host-hld host-link host-timeout hostlink
hostname hours-of-statistics-kept hp-host hssi http http-raw-request
huge hunt huntstop hw-module
i-number ibm icannotreach icanreach icmp icpif id ident identifier
identity idle idle-link idle-pdp-context idle-time idle-timeout
idle-timer idle-voltage ieee ietf if-authenticated if-needed igmp ignore
ignore-authorities ignore-dcd ignore-hw ignore-lsp-errors
ignore-mid-sequence ignore-sanity-checks ignore-verify-errors igrp
ilmi-keepalive ilmi-pvc-discovery ima ima-group image imaging imli
impedance implicit-labelling implicit-null import in in-band
in-routing-filter inactivity-timeout inarp inbound include-in-access-req
includes incoming incoming-voice individual-limit info information
information-type informs initial initial-delay initiate-to inout input
input-access-filter input-address-list input-interface input-lsap-list
input-network-filter input-pattern-list input-queue input-router-filter
input-sap-filter input-type-list insecure inservice inside inspect
instance interactive intercept interdigit interest interface-dlci
interface-outage interface-queue interfaces interleave internal
internal-clock internal-network international interval intf-type
inverse-arp invert invert-transmit-clock iomem ip ip-access-group
ip-address ip-address-pool ip-tos ipc ipcp ipmobile ipsec iptalk
iptalk-baseport ipv4 ipv4-unicast ipx ipxwan irb irdp is-neighbor
is-neighbors is-type
ips inject-tone illegal-address ifindex ip-precedence ipsfilter ipstrace
igp-neighbors installed inconsistent-as include ip-brief icmp-stack
ip-stack incall isakmp isdn isgsn isis isl iso-igrp ivr
jitter join-group

This allows you yo see any typos and mismatches very quickly

Best regards,

Dom Stocqueler
SysDom Technologies
Visit our website - www.sysdom.org