ANthese routers would be connected how? Through WTWW (Window to Window
Wiring)? 2 soup cans and some string? Thin Air?

The point is, there could be any number of things in the "atmosphere" that
would effectively filter out your broadcast crap (and his too...) before it
got to its destination. With the limited info you have provided, it is not
very easy to tell...

Dale
[=`)