Hello,
No ideas but I am getting the same problem!!  I usually have to CTRL+SHIFt+6
out back to my TermServer.  I try clearing the line 2 or 3 times and
sometimes I can connect other wise I have to recycle the 2511 and usually I
can get in but as soon as I leave line 7 or 8 (usually only happens on those
lines)  I can never reconnect.  I to would like some help?????
Could it be a bad cable?????

~Paul~

---
{This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus/McAfee}