Which track are you studying for?

If you need a PIX and like most of us cant afford to buy everything you need
for your lab, i would suggest building your own. I dont know how this stands
legally, but from a technical aspect it is possible to build your own PIX
clone. You can find detailed documentation on the net on how to do this.

-Nakul

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]