Hello,
I have a simple question.  Has anyone used Knowledgenet for thee CCNP cert?

I have put together the following lab and I am not sure I should go for the
classes or just do the self pace thing.  Also if I self pace I am not sure I
will be able to get the new exam materal.  Does anyone know if CISCo Press
is going to put it out?  I heard they where not.  I guess there is SYBEX.
Are they good?

Lab and thing i have missed please let me know:
2 - Cisco 2610 Router, 64/16
2 - Cisco NM-1V 1-Slot Voice Network Module
2 - VIC-2FXS 2-Port Voice Interface Card
1 - WIC-1B-S/T 1-Port ISDN/BRI WAN Interface Card (for the 2610)
1 - WIC-1B-U 1-Port ISDN/BRI WAN Interface Card (for the 2610)
1 - Vconsole 4 port 2S/T-2U ISDN Simulator (all 4 can be used at once)
1 - 2511 16/16
1 - 2503 16/16
1 - 2507 16/16
2 - Cisco 4500M Router
2 - Cisco NP-1A One-Port OC3 ATM Module
2 - Cisco NP-4T Four-Port Serial Module
2 - Cisco NP-2E One-Port Ethernet Module
2 - AGS+ with 6 Ethernet, 4 serial, 2 token ring, 2 FDDI ports each (still
trying to fiuge out the type of DCE DTE cables to use on the AGS+..Any Help?)
1 - Cisco WS-C1912 Switch
7 - PII 400 256mb ram 10gb HDD systems.  OS anything from Windows 2003 Adv
Server to Linux.
1 - System config with Smoothwall as a firewall (3 Nics)

Thanks,
~Paul~